Saturday 12 May 2012

Serbia : Serbia Beauty Pageants Milica TEPAVAC




PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name:Milica TEPAVAC
Age:23
Height:176
Languages:Serbian & English
BIOGRAPHY
Milica is currently studying at University and hopes to become a teacher. She is passionate about educating children and likes to paint in her spare time. Hobbies: Serbian national dance and keeping fit. Milica also enjoys reading French literature and one of her favourite authors is Amelie Nothomb.
INTERVIEW
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
I was born and grew up in a small town called Sombor. My country has a rich history. I live in Novi Sad, the capital of Vojvodina.
Future ambitions ?
I want to be a professor and educate young people.
Describe yourself
I am very persistent, stubborn and above all, a girl who loves animals and children.
Favourite food ?
Serbian national food.
Favourite Music / Books ?
My favourite writers are Amelie Notomb and Umberto Eco and his novel, ‘The Name of Rose’.
Do you have any pets?
I have a Persian cat and I love her very much.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
The proudest day was when my younger sister was born.
Special Talents ?
I love painting.
Any other interesting facts ?
I like reading, especially French literature, and I am interested in history.





Best Miss Earth Beauty Pageants


Best Miss International Beauty Pageants


Best Miss Universe Beauty Pageants


Best Miss World Beauty Pageants  

Best Miss Earth Beauty Pageants
Best Miss International Beauty Pageants
Best Miss Universe Beauty Pageants
Best Miss World Beauty Pageants
Serbia : Serbia Beauty Pageants

For Franchisee Call : 98 26 00 88  99               

http://www.wagonrsmartideas.com/ideas/viewidea/267


No comments:

Post a Comment